[Ovirt-devel] Type Object has no attibute 'seq' or Timed Out waiting for broker

william kc at cobradevil.org
Sat May 9 19:45:58 UTC 2009

Hello Gilberto

Just resolved my issue regarding the seq ;)

Do you have already nodes available?
ovirt-server add's the storage pool and try's to mount or detect this
pool from an available node. When there are no nodes you cannot add the
storage and the message says Pending.

My problem was a firewall on the storage server which refused
connections from available nodes.

With kind regards

William van de Velde