[Ovirt-devel] Type Object has no attibute 'seq' or Timed Out waiting for broker

Freddy Stutterheim fstutter at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:29:16 UTC 2009

It keeps hanging on pending.There is no firewall on the host server.
I installed Ovirt with the instuctions on
http://ovirt.org/install-instructions.html but when i try to add a storage
pool
i only get the state  "Pending" and nothing happens.
And after that i get  Type Object has no attibute 'seq'
I have a node that is available. I used the iscsi setup instuctions on
http://ovirt.org/iscsi-setup.html.
The storage is on the same machine as the oVirt server.
Until the updated qpid no storage is possible?