[Ovirt-devel] ovirt documentation

ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it
Mon Sep 7 12:05:02 UTC 2009

Hello, I am able to build ovirt following instruction on ovirt.org,
but when I run "ace install ovirt" it reports the following error:

Could not find package ovirt-node-image-pxe .

I thing ace checks for the package on a web site , any case the
package is not generated by "make build".

Please, could you tell me where is the error ?
Thanks

----- Messaggio da ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ---------