[Ovirt-devel] ovirt ace error

ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it
Fri Sep 11 16:14:21 UTC 2009

Good morning,
I'd like to add some information to my previous email.
Reading ace.log I saw kinit fails.
Escaping to shell, I tried to execute:
kinit admin
kinit: Looping detected inside krb5_get_in_tkt while getting initial
credentials

After entering password, the following error is displayed:

----- Messaggio da ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ---------