[Ovirt-devel] Links on website download section

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:29:07 UTC 2009

2009/9/17 Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com>

> 2009/9/16 Laurent Léonard <laurent at open-minds.org>
>>
>> Le mardi 15 septembre 2009 à 16:15, Laurent Léonard a écrit :
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > The links to oVirt Node ISO seems to be down on
>> > http://www.ovirt.org/download.html
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Download links are still down... I will probably package oVirt for Debian but
>> first I want to test it. Where can I download the oVirt Node ISO ?

ovirt-node-image-1.0.2-1.fc11.x86_64.iso uploaded and links on the
download page updated.
I've also uploaded F11 ovirt-server build
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=126875) to
ovirt.org repo, so that
--enablerepo=rawhide (which might pull in more than just ovirt-server)
is not needed. You need to have  /etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt.repo and run
yum with --enablerepo=ovirt instead.

Alan