[Ovirt-devel] Build fails due to missing ovirt-node-recipe.ks

Arthur Clément aclement at linagora.com
Thu Aug 19 19:55:36 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

Does /etc/init.d/ovirt-host-register and  /etc/init.d/ovirt-db-omatic are
running (/etc/init.d/ovirt-host-register status..) ?
I'm experiencing this problem right now. The node boot correctly but it can
not register because these scripts keep crashing.

If they are running, check /var/log/ovirt-server/host-register.log host-
collect.log and db-omatic.log.
I you see an error like "wrong schemas" in host-register.log, there is a
solution.