[Ovirt-devel] roadmap & development

Nicolas Ochem nicolas.ochem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:51:09 UTC 2010

The commit activity is normally in the mailing list. Otherwise you can have
a look at the next branch :
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=ovirt/server.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

ovirt-server in this branch is compatible with fedora 13. It is planned to
migrate ovirt-server to RHEL6/centos6 but no work for this has started yet.