[Ovirt-devel] Draft / Ovirt Node validation matrix

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 14:03:25 UTC 2011

On 07/22/2011 04:23 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Athmane Madjoudj
> <athmane at fedoraproject.org>  wrote:
>> I've created a draft for Ovirt Node validation matrix:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Athmane/Draft_Ovirt_Node_validation_matrix
> Thanks!
>
>> Tomorrow I'll create collectd test case, also I would ask if there's a
>> pre-built iso for testing (I need it to ensure that nothing is wrong with
>> test matrix) otherwise I'll try to compose it.
> Current ISO has some issues, I plan to push ovirt-node update to
> Rawhide today, and we're also waiting for virt-manager-tui to land in
> Rawhide (current builds are --without-tui).
>
> Alan

Pushed a Fedora 15 based autobuild out to my fedorapeople page:
http://fedorapeople.org/~jboggs/ovirt-node-image.iso for poking around
for the matrix. Once booted up press f2 to reach a shell for anything
you need to do manually.

The test matrix looks good so far, there may need to be some minor
tweaks to one or two that are specific to just ovirt-node. For instance
the ssh test, openssh-server is not installed on the node.
virt-manager-tui release should be out shortly. There are scratch builds
in koji, but not in any repos just yet.