[Ovirt-devel] oVirt Node Fedora Feature Status

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Sat Jul 30 14:16:20 UTC 2011

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ovirt_Node_Spin

I noticed that virt-manager-tui is in rawhide finally, but the package
name implies that it's not going to be in f16?
virt-manager-tui.noarch    0.9.0-4.fc17       rawhide

Cole, is this intentional or just smth that we need to follow up on?

Also, I've noticed that ovirt-node needs refreshing...  iirc apevec did
tag/release of 2.0.1 from ovirt-node git (as an aside 'News' section of
website still says 2.0.0 is latest in git)
ovirt-node.noarch          2.0.0-1.fc16       rawhide

Alan, what are the current blockers preventing us from getting a 2.0.1
ISO hosted on ovirt.org download page?

Lastly...  We've gotten approvals from the Design and QE leads for the
oVirt Node Spin Feature on their respective mailing lists.  But Spin SIG
seems to have disbanded.  I'm following up with Fedora program manager
(cc'd) to see what our next steps can be here.

Cheers,

Perry