[Ovirt-devel] oVirt updates

Nicolas Ochem nicolas.ochem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:41:36 UTC 2011

 What are the use cases for ovirt-node without ovirt-server ?

Currently ovirt-server works in F13. Fedora is a too fast-moving target :
last year it was hard to keep ovirt-server up with F12 and F13, and then
most developers stopped trying.

What would be nice is to have ovirt running on RHEL6. Is it possible that
you also maintain a RHEL6 branch of ovirt-node ? Then I could try and
maintain ovirt-server there which should be much easier.