[Ovirt-devel] oVirt updates

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since there have been any updates to the oVirt project
but that's going to be changing shortly.  We've re-launched the
http://ovirt.org site and made a number of updates to the wiki.
Additional updates will be coming over the coming days and weeks.

As for the projects themselves, we're changing the focus a little for
the overall oVirt project.

ovirt-node

* Version 2.0 will be coming in the next week or two
* New newt based UI for easier configuration
* Current Backlog/Roadmap:  https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/wiki/Backlog

ovirt-server

* There is no active development happening here at this time
* If you're interested in adopting the project, please lest us know on
the ovirt-devel redhat com mailing list

The oVirt Team
http://ovirt.org
IRC:  #ovirt on oftc.net