Re: 0.51 released

"Alexander O. Yuriev" writes:
>Here is a problem - password change sigfaults in conversation function...
>*sometimes* which makes me really mad. I hate those kind of
>non-reproduce-on-demand errors. So, please, give me a clue about it.

We've got a working password-changing module here at Red Hat that Elliot
wrote.  It has optional support for linking with cracklib, and optional
support for shadow, and so far, it all seems to work.  I just forgot
that I hadn't sent it to Andrew in time for .51 :-(

I'll send it to him soon.  Andrew, if you don't get it soon, yell at
me.

michaelkjohnson