Re: PAM version of "wheel group" su validation

Cristian Gafton wrote:

> Yes, I think this is the kind of job to help me get used with PAm. I am
> just reading my PAM paper right now, so please bare with me the next
> couple of days until I clarify myself some issues. If I'll have problems,
> I will start screaming at pam-list.
>

> So, I will try to take care of this thing.

For some clues have a look at the Linux-PAM-0.42/modules/pam_rootok/
code. And read the module doc too. If anything is unclear, SAY! I'm
trying to keep them as accurate and readable as possible.

Do you have a name for this module: how about pam_wheel ?

Andrew.