Re: pam_time

Cristian Gafton wrote:

> Why not start with the standard /etc/porttime from shadow ?

Thanks for the pointer! I didn't know about this.. It looks almost
exactly what I wanted.

Michael, you are right there are two aspects to time managment. When
users can gain access and when they get kicked off. I'll concentrate
on the access bit first, but have a look around for a good way to deal
with the -HUP stuff in the meantime.

Thanks

Andrew