Re: PAM and the pwd.h interface

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Chris Jaeger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	This could get me part of what I want, but would
> involve me implementing a new libnss_xxx library, duplicating
> some of what I already did for my PAM module. Oh well,
> at least there is the option to plug in something different.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

There is still hope. Keep watching this thread, Nicolas and I are having a
little discussion. In fact, I postponed my reply to his message to read
this one... :)

What does your PAM module do?

You might provide further support for the ideas Nicolas and I are talking
about with additions to the Linux-PAM api. I'm going to get back to my
other message.

- Adam Slattery
aslattery@sunriselinux.com