Re: PAM report "unable to resolve symbol"

Some user in our intranet use very stupid password and I need enable their
POP3 acces only from their own machine (in intranet). For others (with
complicated password) I want enable POP3 acces from any machine in internet.

For example: User "franta" (with password "xxx") can access POP3 only from
machine with IP "100.100.100.100". User "petr" (with complicated password
...) can access POP3 from any machine.

I supposed that I can use pam module "pam_rhosts_auth.so". I tried ADD it in
/etc/pam.d/pop3, but it make error (PAM unable to resolve symbol:
pam_sm_acct_mgmt).

Please, which module can I use for this function?

Thank you, Petr SPATKA