pam_chroot

I've written and release a pam_chroot module for general consumption.
This version conforms to the specification laid out in section 6.2 of
the Linux-PAM documentation, and when last I checked (a couple months
ago,) it was backward compatible with the one in the (newer) standard
RedHat Linux distributions.

Mr. Morgan was kind enough to put a copy up on kernel.org:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/modules/

Credit should also go to Matt Kirkwood, who wrote the version that I
started with.  Please don't complain to him, any bugs were probably
introduced by me.

--
Ed Schmollinger - schmolli@frozencrow.org