Re: Where do they park the source code for pam.stack.so?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 07:16:33AM -0700, Alan Womack wrote:
> I did a google search and only come up with rpm's

The cvsroot is ':pserver:anoncvs@elvis.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS', the
anoncvs password is 'anoncvs', the module is 'pam-redhat'.  A note of
warning: these may not drop right into a source tree from sourceforge;
there are other patches we apply to the main tree which these modules
may depend on.

Cheers,

Nalin