GUI/Binary from PAM?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Mon Dec 20 17:36:06 UTC 2004

I am not sure if anyone has attempted this, couldn't find very much
googling around.  In any event, this is my question... I am attempting
to create a small binary which will be called from a pam module which
*should* display a status box to show login status.  Currently with SuSE
9.2 it is hard to tell if the box is working on authentication so I
figured I would attempt to load a small binary status bar to let the
user know it is working on authentication.

Any one have some insight into this?  I am using SuSE 9.2, QT3 and a
custom module which is working.

--
Jason Gerfen
jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu