pamsmb

adriano vasconcelos adrian at unicamp.br
Tue Jul 20 01:04:53 UTC 2004

I have pamsmb instaled in the samba server with Freebsd.

I instaled pamsmb in the linux: kurumin - brasilian version of the knoppix (debian). Is not authenticationed. In the log of the server, the message is: database is corrupt. The users appear, but, the passwd no.

Then, I instaled nis. The same case.

??? There are problem in the freebsd?  There are problem the criptografia of the passwd?

There are tool for investigate a passwd in the process of the autentication when the server receive the passwd or when the client send?

ET.: LDAP is longer of the our objective.

Thank you. I´m sorry if my english. I´m brasilian