web authentication against /etc/samba/smbpasswd ?

Andrew Koebrick Andrew.Koebrick at state.mn.us
Tue Nov 2 15:55:06 UTC 2004

Thanks.  Turns out that I was able to do what I needed to do with
Apache::AuthenSmb.  I had been confused and thought that because we have a
PDC on our network, the local copy of samba could not also work as a
controller. Looks like it could.

Andrew Koebrick
Web Coordinator / Librarian

Dept. of Administration