2005-April Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- Where I can trace PAM error log,
- The infamous "check pass; user unknown",
Oliver Schulze L.
- pam_get_data / pam_set_data does not work if used if sshd,
- Password Strength and Aging checking w/NIS,
- Linux-PAM on Solaris,
- LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests,
- Problems with pptp / freeradius / ppp / pam...,
- mkhomedir and deep directories,
- PAM and Biometrics,
- Regarding pppd with pam authentication and pptpd,
- Which limits work currently (limits.conf) ?,
- mod_auth_pam and apache,