How comile pam modules

Matt Sellers matt at indigo.nu
Thu Dec 8 19:53:22 UTC 2005

no, this is the standard pam_permit.c that is packaged with the latest
pam release.  Im trying to compile it so I know the procedure for
compiling pam modules then I wish to alter it in C++ ( stdlib then using
ldap libraries later).   Ill admit im very rusty with this type of
development at the moment, but as soon as I can test my work with
correct compiling ill be alot more viable.

Any help suggestions greatly appreciated..

Matt Sellers
matt at indigo.nu