kerberos pam_krb5.so module skiped in stack

On past versions of redhat and Fedora Core I was able to set up kerberos

authentication with pam without any problem.

On Fedora Core 3 and now 4 I can not get it to work. I set everything up as before and run kinit <user> and that works. If I do a tcp dump I can see the port 88 communication occuring.
If I use pam and a service like sshd, I get the error: "sshd[23379]: Failed password for <user>". A tcpdump reveals no port 88 traffic. It looks like the pam_krb5.so module is being skipped in the pam stack.

Here are my pam configs:
/etc/pam.d/sshd
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth debug
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth debug
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth degug
#session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
#session    required     pam_limits.so
#session    optional     pam_console.so
session    required     pam_permit.so

cat /etc/pam.d/system-auth #%PAM-1.0 # This file is auto-generated. # User changes will be destroyed the next time authconfig is run. auth required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so auth sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok auth sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass auth required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

account required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so broken_shadow
account sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_succeed_if.so uid < 100 quiet
account [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore] /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so
account required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_permit.so

password requisite /lib/security/$ISA/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5 shadow
password sufficient /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so use_authtok
password required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so
session     optional      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so

--
		-Rick