Pam-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 13

Muscarella, Fabrizio fabrizio.muscarella at sap.com
Mon Jun 27 07:26:03 UTC 2005

Hi Andreas,

First thank you for your answer.

1) I think the question is why after pam_start, the function
pam_get_item(..., PAM_SERVICE,..), doesn't return the name of the real
loaded service? I sow in the source of xscreensaver the same comment
about this problem.

2) Yes. This was an option that I tried. But I saw that xscreensaver
have the same problem, so it must be a solution without start a Sbit
program (maybe?)!

Thanks & Regards,
Fabrizio