pam_mount SMB

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Sun Nov 27 04:39:57 UTC 2005

Hi Leroy,

Great, I use SuSE 10.0 too.  Put the debug flag on in the pam_mount
config file then hit CTRL-ALT-F1 on the console and you should get a
terminal session.  Login and you hopefully should see the debug
messages.  To get back your KDE GUI screen hit CTRL-ALT-F7.

On a different matter, what do you think of SuSE 10.0.  I am only
running and AMD 950 CPU and most thing run pretty well.  It seems much
faster than 9.1. They have really got things together in 10.0.

Murray