getting ready to take over pam_keyring

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:02:36 UTC 2006

Hello,

This is my first post to the pam list.  I am getting ready to take over
the development of the pam_keyring module from Mike Petullo.  I have
read a lot of the feedback that he got when he first introduced the
module and tried to incorporate a lot of it into this release.  Since
this is my first shot at writing a pam module I would love if you could
take the time to check my code and comment on any glaring mistakes.  I
still have to update the Changelog and requirements sections, but here
is a quick rundown.

Changelog

  * I have updated pam_keyring.so to better match the coding standards
of pam 0.99
      * gnome-keyring-utility is renamed to pam-keyring-utility and
        added to the build process
      * pam-keyring-utility has been updated to better match
        gnome-keyring coding styles
      * pam-keyring-utility now uses the g_option command line parser

Requirements

        gnome-keyring >= 0.4.8
        gnome-session >= 2.10
        pam >= 0.99

You can download the source tarball from here

http://www.hekanetworks.com/opensource/pam_keyring/pam_keyring-0.0.6.tar.gz

Thanks for taking the time.

Jon