Re: A volunteer to maintain pam_abl?

hi andy
i m ready to take up the work but only if you can guide me through it
nipun vyas

Andy Armstrong <andy hexten net> wrote:
I haven't done anything with pam_abl for months and it doesn't look
as if I'm going to have time to do anything to it in the near future.
Is there anyone who might like to volunteer to maintain it?

The main outstanding task I'm aware of is trying to get it working on
64 bit systems. I don't imagine that will be difficult - but I have
no time to look at it.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net