pam-0.99.7.1

Sasa Ostrouska saxa at droplinegnome.org
Wed Mar 7 07:28:17 UTC 2007

> This means that the test is wrong and that you should run "make check"
> instead.
> Your test is using the runtime libpam, not the freshly builded once.
>
>   Thorsten

Dear Thorsten, many thanks for this yuor reply !! I will try to figure
out how to do the test and to not touse the runtime lib.
This is already a step forward on my way. At least now I'm sure
whats going on.

I was suspecting of that after speaking with one my friend who sad
that its linking to the wrong libpam. It was interesting because
the make check phase passed without errors in the build proccess.

Many many thanks.
Rgds
Saxa