Bypassing PAM modules for particular groups in Linux (mdnteo)

Vasudeva R rachamad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:27:32 UTC 2008

Thank you. I have tested by using the following line in system-auth file

account     sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_succeed_if.so user ingroup
testadm debug

After adding the above mentioned line, i am able to bypass only pam_tally.so
module (account lock out parameter) for  the  users who are in testadm.

Now i wanted to configure following settings as well.

1. adding multiple groups in above line (pam_succeed_if.so)
2. bypassing other pam modules like pam_cracklib.so  and so on.

Thanks
Vasu