pam not working on centos?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:09:09 UTC 2008

As I said before. I have never used this module but provided some
insight into the workings and what the error message *might entail and
possible solutions to resolving it.

Because I have never used this module myself you will want to read the
manual for the installation/configuration/administration of this
authentication module as I have provided as much information as I knew
about.