How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:20:12 UTC 2012

Heya thanks 4 responding, didn't know if you got any other replys or if I'm making your day :)

So I'm kinda going to leave for a little while however would like to get a chance to talk with you a little bit more.

So I've a little policy not to give guys I just met on Craigs List my # with just a couple messages but I am fairly sure you can understand why.

I've got a page w/ my pic and number on this url however its not publicly available you do an easy free age verification thing and then you'll be able to get it.

That way, I'll know you're not some teenager playing around on CL (it's happened to me more than once) and to know you're not a crazy sex offender.

Give me a txt b4 you call if you can, if only to tell me its you. If you don't do texting leave a VM and I will call you back if I am unable to answer.

I should be back to my house in about hour or so and hopefully we'll set a time and place to meet. TTYL