How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 12:51:42 UTC 2012

Hey there thank you for responding, didn't know if ya got any other responses or if I've brightened yer day hehe

Anyhow I'm just going to go out for a little while however I would love to get a chance to chat with u a little more.

So I've a little policy not to give random guys on Craigslist my phone number after having just an email or two which I'm pretty sure you can realize why.

I've got a page w/ my pic and phone number on this url however its not publicly available you do an easy little verification thingy and you can get it.

This way I know that you are not some kid messing around on craigslist (its happened to me a couple of times) and I'll know you are not some psycho criminal.

Shoot me a text b4 u call me if possible, if only to let me know that its u. If you can't leave a msg and I'll give ya a call if I am screening calls.

I 'll be back to my house in about hour or two and hopefully we will be able to set up a meet. Ttyl