How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:11:19 UTC 2012

Hey there glad to hear back from ya. Well I recently broke it off with my ex-bf but I am not really on the rebound I suppose cuz its been a few months. Just wanting to see whos out there and going to keep things nsa for now.

if that is some thing you're interested in or not, some guys say they are but really aren't and some say they aren't but are, so at least you know what I'm up for.

Id describe me as cute, sassy, and I love to laugh. Definitely looking on here for a man that isn't just all about looks, since I am not. I've got photos on this site if you want to look.

I have my phone number on there, however it is just one that I use for web stuff b/c I have had a couple guys who just would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards the calls and text messages to my cell anyways.

If you like what you see and I am what you're looking for, contact me. If I'm not then best wishes!