How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:15:03 UTC 2012

Hey, didn't mean to keep you waiting. I had a couple things to do in the apartment before I came back to the computer. How's it going? I am awfully horny myself hence why I am doing this lol!

If you are ready for it I can meetup now as soon as I get a shower or maybe another day? I am on this site to screen out the psychos. If this describes you you and you're a psycho you can ignore this :) Hopefully not however.

Its only a quick little free age verification thing then it shows my details the rest of the way. Call me if you want to meet up, I am trying to avoid texting because I am running low for the month.