How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi I just now read yer mail, srry if you sent it a bit ago it landed in my junk. I'm really liking your post for real I feel we'll hit it off.

Just interested to know if you've met up with anybody on Craigslist successfully? I have, but have had a few super bad experiences unfortunately.  I have been doing this this site for about 2 months to keep out the weirdos and it has worked thus far.

So if you want to check out my pix on there and check if I am yer type we can go from that point. It will be a lot easier if you just txt or call after you are verified so I don't miss any response if you send one and I'm not totally sure how long I am gonna to be at my computer.