How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:09:22 UTC 2012

Hey.. Im very horny right now. I was wondering if you are free to meetup right now or not?

I could not know how to put a pic with my message but I've a couple on over here if u wanna take a peek

I have given my phone # out to a couple of psychos in the past and had to change my # so now I have to keep that shit locked up

Theres a little free background screener app on the page and really its simply to verify that neither of us is jailbait and we're not sex offenders

I'm hoping it will give me at least some peace of mind and so you know I am just some hoebag or looking to harvest your organs for the black market. LOL

I have been verified a couple months and have never been charged so it should be a big problem to do, you can access my # off my page after ya do the screener and give me a holler and we can chat.

I am gettin off my comp now, hoping to hear back from you.