How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 01:09:43 UTC 2012

I see you found my message! hehe! Its all good tho b/c I'm just getting back home from working incidentally. Well do you think that maybe you would be up for a little get together tonight or tomorrow? I'm down whichever day.

About me, I think I'm attractive, outgoing, a bit of a kink maybe. I have a profile on this site with a bit about me and some pics in case you want to see what I look like.

I do have my cell # is on there as well, dunno if you would want to gimme a ring or not in the event I'm not your kind of woman. Anyways like I said I'm down for whatever sometime tonight or tomorrow so give me a shout if you want to do it.