How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 17:42:23 UTC 2012

Short n simple I like it! Hah So what're you doin later on? I'm kind of wanting to set up a meet tonight or some time this weekend bc I work weekdays.

I wouldn't mind a little 69 and maybe sex if youre DD free? I'm 420 friendly tho and can host if you'd like. I'm usin this Craigs list verifier site to make damn sure that I'm not meeting up with psychos through CL here it is here

If you would not mind doing the verification you can see all my pics I put up there and also my # is safeguarded from the public. Please don't share the site I don't want everyone in the world having it lol.

I'll leave it in your court to call me if I'm your type. I'm going to hop in the bath for a little while, send me a txt or a voicemail if I can't answer and I can call you back when I get out.

later