[Patternfly] Publish in Bower registry

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 13:51:29 UTC 2014

Unless you are planning to change the name away from PatternFly, I think we'd be safe publishing to Bower. You are already managing versions and bumping them as you adjust features. As Ken points out, this would make managing and updating for projects a lot easier. You wouldn't have to announce it's availability, but at least those of us that use bower or read the README would be able to take advantage. If you would like, I can handle the initial setup and adjust the README to describe the release process and how to install from Bower.

Eric