[Patternfly] Forms/ widget requirement

Robb Hamilton rhamilto at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 15:09:04 UTC 2014

On Apr 10, 2014, at 10:51 AM, Malini Rao <mrao at redhat.com> wrote:

> ok. Well, it is something to consider since we have an existing requirement.

i think the counterpoint is that if you need more than a single line you’re in danger of verbosity.  less is more in this context as you should be able to readily identify a selection based on it’s label alone.  if you can’t, a poor label has been chosen for the selection (see the namespacing is important argument).  :)