[Patternfly] request for editable combobox

We have a need in oVirt to enter a percentage. Do you have any widget guidance?

I think the best option would be an editable combobox like
http://bootstrap-combobox-test.herokuapp.com/
prepopulated with common percentages (perhaps configurable)

I'm not a fan of any kind of slider for this, because I don't find them very user-friendly.

Has this already been requested? If not, may I file an RFE?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Sheremeta
Red Hat, Inc.