[Patternfly] request for editable combobox

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 18:20:12 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> We have a need in oVirt to enter a percentage. Do you have any widget
> guidance?
>
> I think the best option would be an editable combobox like
> http://bootstrap-combobox-test.herokuapp.com/
> prepopulated with common percentages (perhaps configurable)
>
> I'm not a fan of any kind of slider for this, because I don't find them very
> user-friendly.
>
> Has this already been requested? If not, may I file an RFE?

Thanks for your question, the combobox would be a great option for your percentage widget. The combobox certainly does belong in the library. You can 'submit an RFE' by messaging Robb, Matt, or I, but what would be better is if you wanted to build the combobox and submit a pull request :) Robb will merge it when he gets back next week.