[Patternfly] PatternFly Weekly Meeting Jan 22

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 16:35:49 UTC 2014

A single instance of the following meeting has been modified:

Subject: PatternFly Weekly Meeting Jan 22 [MODIFIED]
Organizer: "Matt Carrano" <mcarrano at redhat.com>

Location: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com>
Resources: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com> (3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS)
Time: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Invitees: plightfoot at redhat.com; julim at redhat.com; lclayton at redhat.com; rhamilto at redhat.com; aschell at redhat.com; mrao at redhat.com; jsniezek at redhat.com; sclark at redhat.com; fweinbre at redhat.com; lsurette at redhat.com; patternfly at redhat.com

The following is an agenda for today's meeting:

Topics:

    Usability testing update (SJ)

    PatternFly website.  See: http://site-patternfly.rhcloud.com/  I will walk through the functionality of the site during the meeting.  You are welcome to create a user ID and explore this on your own.  Note that the visual identity is still being worked on so don't worry, it will look more appealing when we are done.

    Pattern development needs. See: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vd4V64aJChhaMqEg2eZwbvBtR7nen5Zt4Eyb5N5jeU0/edit#heading=h.g6oby4ot8s2n

I have scheduled an Elluminate session for use today at: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=819&password=M.15A9D14DA2667189B9EFE1AD3BFDE8

-Matt