[Patternfly] Fwd: UI indicating field is required

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 17:03:25 UTC 2014

Attached is how we are dealing with required fields on LiveOak. If the user doesn’t fill in some required field, it is not possible to Save.

And for smaller resolutions:

Regarding the password validation, there are some advocating that this interaction can be improved by providing a way for the user to see the password rather than asking him to type it twice [1].

We implemented this on LiveOak by including an eye icon in the input, that reveals the password.

Gabriel