[Patternfly] Page loading progressbar

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 13:37:31 UTC 2014

I think this is interesting.  We haven't really addressed progress feedback in any systematic way within PatternFly at this point.  I could see this as a useful alternative to more obvious progress indicators in certain scenarios (like the one here).  Copying the PF list in case others have comments/feedback.

-Matt