[Patternfly] PatternFly Weekly Meeting Mar 5

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 22:47:00 UTC 2014

A single instance of the following meeting has been modified:

Subject: PatternFly Weekly Meeting Mar 5 [MODIFIED]
Organizer: "Matt Carrano" <mcarrano at redhat.com>

Location: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com>
Resources: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com> (3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS)
Time: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Invitees: uxd-team at redhat.com; plightfoot at redhat.com; julim at redhat.com; lclayton at redhat.com; rhamilto at redhat.com; aschell at redhat.com; mrao at redhat.com; jsniezek at redhat.com; sclark at redhat.com; fweinbre at redhat.com; lsurette at redhat.com ...

Not a big agenda for this week, but want to use the time for general status updates.  We me know if anyone has a specific topic they want to put on the agenda and/or if they want me to set up an Elluminate.

Conference line for remote participants: 1-800-451-8679; 1639072502#

Notes kept on Etherpad at: http://etherpad.corp.redhat.com/patternfly-weekly-meeting