[Patternfly] Attempting to use Patternfly

Hi,

Please forgive the somewhat ignorant question, but:

I am developing an internal application and I want to try and use the Patternfly framework.  As an end-user, what is the best way to use/install Patternfly?  Do I need to build it per the instructions on your GitHub site?  Is there simply a distribution that I can download and un-archive into my webroot and then reference the CSS and JS in my HTML?

Thanks,

Josh