[Patternfly] PatternFly v1.1 is now available!

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 16:16:13 UTC 2014

Version 1.1 of the PatternFly website and reference library are available and ready for use. This contains several important additions, including new interaction pattern content. You will also notice some changes to the navigation on the website to make it easier to find content that you are looking for. Some highlights include:

    * New patterns for dashboards, data tables, forms, master-detail, vertical navigation, and search. Together with the existing primary navigation and login/logout patterns, this gives us a much richer baseline of interaction content. We encourage you to apply these patterns as you work on new designs. In the future we intend to create more interactive examples and reference code around these to make them easy to integrate into your projects.
    * Sample layouts for some common page types are now available in the Layouts section of the site. These are also bundled in the reference library and can be used as a starting point for creating responsive, PatternFly compliant pages.
    * PatternFly favicons and Apple touch icons and a PatternFly styled Bootstrap combo-box widget are now included in the library for your use.

Visit http://www.patternfly.org for more information or to download the latest copy of the PatternFly reference implementation. An RPM distribution of PatternFly is also available for those who need it. Information on distributing PatternFly as an RPM can be found at https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/patternfly/

We welcome you feedback on any of these additions or changes. You can always reach us by emailing patternfly at redhat.com . We also welcome and encourage your involvement and contributions. If you'd like to help us evolve and grow the PatternFly library, please get in touch!

Regards,

Matt Carrano and the PatternFly team