[Patternfly] Notification/Alert

Josephine Qian joqian at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 14:04:28 UTC 2015

Hi Gabriel,

Matt and I discussed this with Kyle a while ago and we agreed on some basic design concepts of global notification and error messages. Are you working on global notification specifically?

Here is what we have for now:
Basic concepts: https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/presentation/d/13BIWhY_uWl_DKy8qHTzpugCL7jkatzT7lxlcKShuzBY/edit#slide=id.p
Some mockups (we haven't finalized/tested): https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/presentation/d/1N262pkxAYMOHS8O6xFvDszFzpLrl7_2mIWrasSk4fLg/edit#slide=id.p
Let me know if you have any questions.

We haven't officially proposed this to the EAP team since this is not our top priority. If you have any suggestions about this, feel free to let me know.
For more ideas about notification (Sent by Luke Brooker): http://tympanus.net/Development/NotificationStyles/bar-exploader.html

Thanks!
Josephine